Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Posing toddlers and cows





We took a little Sunday drive to Charleston and found some prairies that will be gorgeous in a few weeks when the wildflowers are blooming.  As we were leaving, a group of cows walked up to the fence and were completely still like they were posing for me.  Does anyone know how to correct "blue eye" for cows?  Not quite the same as red eye!
I took Gabby to the library for toddler time this morning and she kept yelling "I wanna eat!"  She was doing this through the whole story time and music.  I kept telling her that we had to wait until after.  I didn't realize she liked to go for the goldfish crackers and juice.  Last time was Kool-aid though.  Maybe she remembered that.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those pics of the cows cracked me up! The pics of Gabby are really cute!

Sarah and Brad said...

Hee hee...such interesting subjects Dawn...I think those cows did want their picture made though!! Good pics!

As always, Gabby is a doll and the snack time story is hilarious!!